IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT MUST BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE OR PERSONAL INJURY.
- This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision.
- Do not use pad for any purpose other than application to toilet seat lid.
- Do not sit on toilet seat lid when lid is in the closed position.
- Do not tamper with this pad in any way or use it for any purpose other than its intended use.
- Use care to prevent pinching of wires in the pad and cord. Follow installation instructions very carefully. There are wires and connections inside the pad that must be kept in good condition. Avoid sharp folds or crushing of the pad.
- The pad and cord should always be kept dry. Disconnect power before cleaning pad or if any part of product is becomes wet.
- Do not use in Oxygen enriched environment or near equipment which stores or emits Oxygen.
- Do not use pins or any metallic means to attach this pad.
- Never pull the pad by the power cord, do not use cord as a handle.
- Carefully examine the pad on a regular basis. Stop use if pad shows any signs of deterioration such as cracking, blistering, crushing, pinching or tearing.
- Use this pad only on regular US household circuit of 110-120 V AC.
- The product is designed to stay on indefinitely. However, as a precaution and to save energy, unplug it when the home will not be occupied.
- There are no serviceable parts. The warranty will be void if there are signs of any attempted alteration, repair or misuse.
- It is recommended to use this product only in bathrooms used or supervised by adults.